Unlock Lifesaving Skills with Vydehi Advanced Simulation Academy
AHA BLS and ACLS Workshop: A Three-Day Training Design For VASA
Join us for an intensive three-day workshop designed to empower healthcare professionals with essential lifesaving skills. Vydehi Advanced Simulation Academy (VASA) proudly presents the American Heart Association’s Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider Courses being conducted by EMRI Green Health Services.
Date: 30th November 2023 to 2nd December 2023
Duration: Three days
Eligible Participants: Nursing, Medical Interns, PG, and Faculty, Allied Health Sciences
Venue: VASA, Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Nallurhalli, Bangalore
About the AHA BLS Provider Course
Embark on a transformative journey with the American Heart Association’s (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) course – where participants are not just learners, they’re lifeguards in the making.
Who should take this course?
The AHA’S BLS Course is tailored for healthcare professionals and personnel working in in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- AHA Chain of Survival and BLS components
- Early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
About the AHA ACLS Provider Course
Embark on a journey that goes beyond basic lifesaving skills! Our AHA ACLS course is a dynamic exploration, taking your capabilities to new heights. This immersive experience builds on the solid foundation of BLS skills, placing a spotlight on the continuous delivery of high-quality CPR.
What does this course teach?
Building on BLS skills, ACLS emphasizes continuous, high-quality CPR and covers:
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Management of peri-arrest conditions
- Airway management and related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Why Attend This Workshop?
This workshop is a great opportunity for healthcare professionals and other personnel to learn and practice the skills and knowledge necessary to provide basic and advanced life support. The workshop is led by experienced and qualified instructors and covers a wide range of topics, including BLS, ACLS, airway management, medications, and team communication.
- Fees: 12,000 only +GST
- KMC Credit Points Applied
- Limited Seats Available
Completion and Certification
- Upon completion, participants receive a Provider Course Completion Card valid for two years.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your skills and make a difference in emergency situations. Secure your spot now!
- Register Today for a Future of Lifesaving Proficiency! [Register Now]
- [Note: Terms and conditions apply. Limited seats are available. KMC credit points applied.]
Contact Details for Workshop
Front office- 6361308647
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org