Basic Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Advanced Trauma Life Support
Use the advanced medical equipment to practice and perform several skills in airway management, cardiac, and trauma emergencies. Enhance critical thinking, clinical decision-making, and crisis resource management.
Recognise several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, and use basic to advanced medical equipment and drugs in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Perform several skills in airway management, recognition, and management of cardiac and trauma emergencies. Medical and Trauma scenarios will be conducted on advanced simulators to enhance critical thinking and clinical decision making along with crisis resource management and communication.
- Identify cardiac arrest and perform life-saving skills interventions
- Perform basic and advanced airway management skills while assessing patients with airway emergencies.
- Identify cardiac arrhythmias.
- Recognise trauma emergencies.
- Understand crisis management.
Audience: MBBS, AYUSH, PGs.
Duration: 03 Day
Fees: INR 12,900/-
Participants will be provided with a course completion certificate from VASA.