Advanced cardiac life support
Designed to provide the ability to recognise several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely, and effective manner. This workshop enables the participants to perform several skills in airway management, wound care, vascular access, and catheterisation required while managing several medical and trauma emergencies. The workshop lets participants work in a team to assess and manage cardiac emergencies including cardiac arrest and peri-arrest conditions.
- Perform basic and advanced airway management skills while assessing patients with airway emergencies.
- Perform basic skills of vascular access, catheterisation, and suturing.
- Identify cardiac arrest and perform lifesaving skills interventions.
- Identify cardiac arrhythmias.
- Assess and manage patients with ACS and stroke.
- Understand crisis management.
Audience: MBBS, AYUSH, Nursing, PGs
Duration: 01 Day
Fees: INR 6000/-
Participants will be provided with a course completion certificate from VASA.